This is my search section here
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the inspiration and infallibility of the Bible: that every word and every part is inspired by God, that it is inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in the Triune God, revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, one God eternally existing in three persons.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, begotten of the Holy Spirit, and born virgin Mary, true God and true man inseparably joined in one person forever.
- We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, who permanently indwells all true believers and is the source and power of all acceptable worship and service.
- We believe in the existence of Satan as a personal being.
- We believe in the total depravity of man, who by nature and choice is both sinful and lost and has thereby incurred for himself not only physical death but spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- We believe in the future life, bodily resurrection, and eternal judgment of all men, and in the existence of a literal heaven and hell.
- We believe in the substitutionary and sacrificial death of Christ, that He died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ, His ascension into heaven, His present work there for us as Advocate and High Priest.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith; and that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer, that all born-again believers, once saved shall be kept forever.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers, that Christ is our Great High Priest and through Him every child of God has direct access into the Father’s presence without need of a human priest.
- We believe in the personal, bodily, premillennial, and imminent return of Christ to this earth.
- We believe in the independence and autonomy of the local church.
- We believe in the ordinances of Believer’s Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We practice baptism by immersion.